Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Healing in His Hands

The past few days have been painful, sorrowful, exhausting and yet, above all that we feel God's peace and presence. Our hearts hurt so much for the Yoder family, and for the team members who witnessed this tragic accident.

But there is healing in the hand of the Lord, you may find the post from youtube of a song that I found this afternoon which is just beautiful and so fitting for this time of my/our lives. I have also taken great comfort in Psalm 91, knowing that I may take refuge under God's wing. But in order to enjoy that, I need to be close to God so that His wing can cover me.

Although God takes us through the fire and the floods, He is always there with us. He doesn't expect us to do it alone. He knows we cannot. He loves us too much to turn His back on us.

Thank you Lord...You are awesome!
God bless you

No comments: