Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Almost 2012

The day started out on a run and didn't stop until a few minutes ago. Have you ever had this? I mean, really, I thought I'd have quiet time, cup of coffee, then last minute things to help Patrick be ready to leave around 11:00. He left for Haiti today. None of the "planned" moments.

Last minute things for Patrick, then work started in the office. After working a while, Promise stood by the desk and said, "My grandma, you sure do have a lot of stuff on your desk!" That was an understatement! So it was that I passed the whole day at the desk, working, trying to put closure on 2011. Thankfully I have a couple more days.

I was rewarded a few minutes ago with a Skype call from Patrick. He arrived in Haiti safely.

I am excited to start a study on the Psalms on worship starting on NY's Day. I feel like I'm sharing small grains of my life today. That is truly what it was, small grains. Then I remember that if I have "faith as a mustard seed, I can move mountains." This is my prayer for tomorrow. I will move mountains of work in the office, so that I will have a fresh start in 2012.

I do not want to be so busy in the office the next few days,  and not take time to thank God for all the good He has provided in this year. In spite of hardships, God is still faithful and good to me. Maybe I should read through my blog for 2011, and be reminded of all that God has done.

God bless you



No comments: