Monday, May 10, 2010

What to say

This is one of those days that I don't know what to write. One of those days that it would feel good to get up and go bless people that can't come to me. I want to bless those who are hurting and alone. I want to hug those who have lost a loved one. I want to go visit the one who has also had an amputation and is still in the hospital.

Do you follow the sentences? "I want" is so prevalent. My "I wants" may not be God's "I wants" for me. So we are again before God and giving my "I wants" to Him and asking for His desires for me at this time.

Every day I remind myself it isn't what I want that counts. It is truly what God wants for me. A growing relationship with Him. He is always with us even when others aren't. He wants us to grow in Him, and that comes through obedience in the Word, suffering, and joy in our journey.

Pray for the amputees in Haiti. So many discouraged, so many hopeless.
Pray for total healing.
Pray the trial prosthesis that Patrick will try next week will be a perfect fitting.

We love you and God bless you.

No comments: