Saturday, May 15, 2010

Needed: a vehicle and a foot

This morning on our way to the ladies' brunch, I made the remark "Lord, I need a vehicle and a foot to drive it." Rachel thought this should be shared on the blog. :) It is easier to just get in the car and drive away, rather than depending on someone being the chauffeur. But then, having Rachel take me places certainly provides a lot of bonding and quality time together.

I was so blessed sharing with the ladies at the brunch. Although, we don't have the same experience in our lives, we do have a common denominator, Jesus Christ. It is a blessing to see ladies who are committed to God, and walking in His Word. Thank you ladies for inviting me and allowing me to share the story God has given me.

More meetings today, preaching tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening. Then head to Tallahassee right after the service tomorrow evening.

We pray you will all have a wonderful weekend. Rejoice in the Lord.

No comments: