Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Moved In

Moved in and enjoying our new abode. The wood ducks and the little ducklings, the birds and the lake are all very relaxing and fun. Thank you,Rachel, for moving us. Aren't you glad we didn't have furniture?! :)) Is your brother snickering in Haiti because he missed on this job? Probably not??

Thank you, Tim and Zaneida, for visiting us and taking a break from you long road trip!! We love you!!

It is saddening to hear that Haiti had another 4.4 tremor yesterday. People were afraid. It was a bit past midnight, but was strong enough to wake people from their sleep. Then lightning hit a tent "hospital" and set it afire. The patients were evacuated.

I made my own lunch today! Well, at least it was lunch for me...english muffin and a protein drink. I made the protein drink, I didn't just open the can!! Just wanted to make that clear. :)

Psalm 121 has been on my heart. Just wondering, where do we look for help? I pray the Lord. Can you go to bed at night and be restful know that our God does not sleep nor slumber? The 14 days that Patrick was sleeping, God was awake. He was watching over him. God was watching over me each time I was sleeping during the surgeries. We can trust Him. He is watching over His children.

Be encouraged. God is there. No one can pluck you from His right Hand. What a mighty God we serve.
Be blessed. We love you.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is your new address?

Barb Lataillade said...

Same address
295 N Hickory St
Monticello, FL 34285