Friday, May 7, 2010

Patrick coming home

Oh wonderful tomorrow...Agape and Patrick are coming home. It has been a long 10 days. But we know there are has been a lot of work done.

Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no "log" of wrong doings. That is a lot of love!! Have you ever really thought about it? Keeps NO record of wrongs. Is it easy to just overlook the wrongs someone has done, or better yet, turn the other cheek? I'm just saying... yes, well it isn't easy. But surely possible, or it wouldn't be written for us to obey. I am sure God has a storehouse of love ready to pour into our hearts, so that we can give love to others. More and more I am also convinced, without God I am nothing, I am undone, I can't do it without Him.

Now the packing used for my wound area, is almost nothing. It is healing really fast now. I am so glad.
Pray for total healing.
Pray for Joe, he had to have his leg amputated this morning. Pray for healing. Pray for the family.
Pray for the work in Haiti and Miami.
Pray for family decisions that need to be made.

Thank God every day for His daily provisions exceedingly and above than what we can ask or think!! Isn't God Good?? Tell someone about His Goodness.

No comments: