Friday, March 19, 2010

Hubby in Haiti

The question of the moment is "How is Patrick doing in Haiti? Have you heard from him?"
I have spoken with him. He is doing good. Feeling great. The warmer weather has been better for the phantom pain. As I write, he is on his way to Mayette. He was able to take food to distribute in the village. Agape is doing well, and staying with Patrick all the time.

I am fine, just lonely. I want to be there too!! Is this a pity time or what? To say the least my heart is traveling with them today.

Last night I was listening to a beautiful rendition of Psalm 121 sung in French. It was so beautiful it made me cry. "I will lift my eyes to the hills from when cometh my help". He will not have my foot to be moved...well that is interesting. But He watches over me when I sleep because He doesn't sleep. The Lord is my keeper and puts protection on my right hand...right foot amputated, so I am protected!! The Lord preserves my going out and coming in. The Lord is my Protector. YES! I will lift my eyes to the Lord and there is my ever present help.

Read the Psalm 121...What a blessing that Psalm is. Actually it is the first time I have read it since the quake. And last night in my loneliness God gave me a blessing. He is Good.

Have a sweet day with Jesus.

No comments: