Tuesday, March 9, 2010

God's Word

Our friend, Kay, who has been with us and helping us from the beginning of our quake situation, shared the following scripture with us this morning. So blessed!

Psalm 40:1-5 "I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he has put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God; many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord. Blessed is that man that makes the Lord his trust, and respects not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies. Many, O Lord my God, are your wonderful works which you have done, and your thoughts which are to us, they cannot be reckoned up in order unto you. If I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered."

What is your new song?

Praise the Lord for a "Good"night's sleep!! Pain did not keep me awake!! The first in 2 weeks.

Today is a "free day" from appointments. Rachel will help clean house, organize. I will enjoy Nate. Patrick and Agape will have a father/son time doing some errands. Kay will be a part of it all, with some free time too.

Continue to pray for total healing on Barb's incision. One part is not totally healed, not infected. Pray I have an appetite and get the proper nutrients in my system for healing.

May you each have a wonderful blessed day in Jesus.

No comments: