Friday, March 12, 2010

Full of Joy

Today has been a Kid's day.

We had the most special surprise in the mail today. A young boy shared part of his school work with us (art). It is wonderful. But he also shared a verse Philippians 4:4-5...."Always be full of joy in the Lord..." What a blessing.

This afternoon we visited a Christian school and shared about Haiti. We enjoyed meeting the students.

This morning we sorted and packed meds for Haiti. The room is full of suitcases, boxes, and haiti items. Fun. I won't mention the desk...papers, stacks of them. One would think I'm back working. Well, maybe I am, just not full swing.

Now we are tired, tired. Our bodies, that is. But our spirits are rejoicing. Time for exercise, maybe the pain will diminish before "now I lay me down to sleep". Yes, the bed looks inviting.

We pray you have a great weekend, and a restful one.

Pray as we make final preparations for Patrick and Agape's trip.
Pray that I (Barb) won't have a "pity party" because I'm staying here.
Pray for Haiti and those who are suffering so much.

1 comment:

jennt said...

Praying for you all everyday. I bet Patrick is so excited to go to Haiti. You'll get back,soon, too. I'll pray for you not to have a pity party.
:)
Jenn D.