Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy, but not Perfect

We are living in a place right now while we are house hunting in Miami. Although it is in Sarasota, it is more in the country and we do not have availability to internet. So I won't be able to blog every day, but will do so as often as possible.

My "peggy" is still on the mend. I will be so happy to be back to more freedom. It has been very difficult to be back using the walker. I deal with attitude. What is God teaching me?

I try to remember what it was like a few days before the earthquake. I cannot remember, all I remember is the quake and the total change in our lives. Wednesday is that anniversary date. Wednesday Patrick returns home from Haiti, after being there for a month.

"Being happy doesn’t mean everything in your life is perfect. It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections." A friend shared this quote with me the other day. I love it. I need to hear this at this moment. I believe the verses in scripture that states that we will not be harmed, nothing will destroy us, etc. certainly means that of our inner relationship with our Lord. Nothing can take that away. Our bodies may be harmed, but our relationship cannot be taken away.

Have a spirit filled day.
God bless you

No comments: