Friday, January 7, 2011

Not my will

"Not my will, but Thine be done."

It certainly wasn't my will or plan to be back using the walker, and not using my "leg". Last night I noticed that my "peggy" was swollen and discolored. This morning the color was good, but the swelling is worse. It looks like I've plastered an egg on "peggy". So I am off my leg until Monday. Then the doctor will decide if it is more than a pressure sore. If it is a pressure sore, it should be good before Monday. This is what we are praying.

Now it is back to exercising my arms, while using the walker. Disappointed, yes!! Defeated, NO!

Just another proof that these bodies are in the "sin nature" and not for eternity.

It is hard to believe that we have already lived the first week of this year, 2011. What have I done with this time?

Praising God for His goodness.
God bless you

No comments: