Sunday, January 30, 2011

Be still

I am back to the verse "Be still and know that I am God."

It is so hard to sit still. Praying this week will prove the acceptance so we can move. This week will provide a permanent prosthesis. I'm so glad God knows our schedule. God has His schedule for me.

Church service was great today. We learned about Jonah's hatred toward the Ninevites because they were the utmost enemy of Israel. Is that me? Do I think that some people just don't deserve the Gospel? God included everyone in John 3:16, not just some, but whoever!

Let's dare to open our hearts to all the "whoevers" out there and share Jesus with them. God loves them just like He loves me. We are all guilty, all sinners. Praise the Lord He loves me!! And you!! and all the whoevers!!

I hope soon I will be able to blog each day.
God bless you

No comments: