Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Look unto the Hills

"Look unto the hills from where comes my help." Psalm 121:1

I feel this is my hope tonight. To look to the hills for the help of the Lord. Frustrations high. But I try to keep my emotions out of this interim time. Moving, but not quite. New prosthesis but not yet. Internet but not quite.

Does this sound like I'm negative? I really am not trying to be. Smile. But the verse is a promise that God's help is mine. Why look to the hills? The Israelites looked to the mountain of God. When I look to the hills, I'm looking up and away from the problems all around me. And when I look at my "list" of frustrations it almost is funny that these things would frustrate me. It is nothing like having a wall fall on me.

I pray you had a wonderful day and will have a restful night.
God bless you

No comments: