Thursday, February 11, 2010

Take-off day

Today is for resting to prepare for traveling this afternoon. Rachel and Kaye left this morning for the 8 hour drive to Tallahassee. They should be there by the time we arrive by plane. We are trusting God for His power and restful spirit during this transition.
The healing process is going so well. Monday we have our first doctor's appointment in Tally. There will be many to follow.
Please pray for our travels. Pray the pain would be less intense.
We want you to know that we may miss a few days on the blog, we may not have internet access until Monday.
See you then!
We love you all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tony and I praise the Lord for much prayer has been answered. I had not found the blog or an update until now. May He continue to strengthen and fill you both with His Mighty Power.

My God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus - Phil 4:19
In His love,
Martha and Tony Dupree
(from the Pastor's gathering in Indiana)

Unknown said...

I am praying that the Holy Spirit will continue to give you words from the LORD that will be just what you need at each moment. Looks like He already has. Praying for you all. joann byler

HCI Children's Ministry Fellowship said...

So thrilled that you're progressing so well with...what's the new name...Peggy Eileen? Smile. Barb, you are the most witty and wonderful woman I know. I so enjoyed the time spent with you and Patrick, though so short. I look forward to more times of sweet fellowship in the future. Know that you are ever in my prayers. The Help Haiti drive continues and your little nest-egg is growing. Remember we're here if you need us. Much, much love...Carla

Chris said...

You two are such an encouragement and example of unwavering faith in God. He is using you so mightily. This circumstance, what many call a tragedy, is nonethless beautiful as it has brought such glory to our Lord. Do not underestimate the impact of how He is using this whole thing to minister to others. I know you know He sees it all and what a beautiful sight it will be at the Bema seat when you are rewarded and cast your crowns at His feet with the pain of all this gone forever. I will be on my feet cheering and proud to say, "I knew them when!" I have one of the baskets I got from Barb in Venice in my room and pray for you whenever I see it. <3