Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Procrastinations

I had great expectations to watch the solar eclipse today. Guess what? You guessed it...I forgot.  Isn't that the way it is, good intentions. Then at the end of the day, we realize we didn't accomplish what we planned to do. Many reasons for that..."I just don't feel like doing _________ right now." "I'll just wait until tomorrow." And other excuses are on the list.

There are many things we can procrastinate doing. But there is one thing we can never procrastinate...the day God calls our name. The day when my life is complete on earth. I'm not saying this to be morbid. This should challenge us to do all we can for God while we have time. Today is all we are promised. Not tomorrow.

God doesn't procrastinate...He's always on time. He is faithful today and every day. He never withholds  His love....His angels don't procrastinate. They are messengers on time and at command. We are so blessed to serve a God that never forgets (except our sins when He forgives them). He never has senior moments. He is I am, not I was or I will be. He is always in the present.

We are honored to host a missionary lady and her daughter from Costa Rica for a few days. We enjoy sharing experiences and stories. Amazing how similar stories are from one country to another. God is so good in helping His children to network with each other.

God bless you


No comments: