Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weary

"Come to me all who are weary, and heavy laden.."

I'm so happy we can come to Jesus when we are weary, and so I am this morning. Or maybe I'm just tired. Since weary gives the meaning of exhaustion..I'm not that, just tired.

Another big day of meetings, then packing this afternoon, so that tomorrow evening we can start the trip south.

I was reminded of a statement Patrick had made several months back, and since yesterday was the 10th month anniversary of the quake, it is a good reminder

"Earthquakes happen, walls fall, buildings crumble, life changes. But the goodness of God always, always stays the same!"

Change can be good. You may feel your walls are falling, just remember God is faithful, He doesn't change or fall. You can trust Him.

Have a great weekend
God bless you.

No comments: