Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Paid the Debt

I'm thinking about what Jesus did for me on the cross and His resurrection. What is the one thing that really impresses me? As I think about it, He did pay my debt of sin and He is satisfied with that payment, His Blood. But what did that really do for me? This is what I love...He freed me from condemnation!! No more am I condemned!! I am thankful...What a better way to celebrate Thanksgiving than knowing I am free!!

But so many are in bondage, not knowing the freedom of this paid debt! We have a job to do...tell others about the freedom in Christ...Jesus did die for the world, not just for you and me.

We are thankful for each person we have met in our travels. Wonderful people. God's family is a wonderful family to belong to...perfect, no...just a group of wounded healers.

We are thankful that the phantom pain is not as severe as we had thought it may be in the cold weather. Walking has been more difficult here.

God bless you. God is good always!

No comments: