Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stand Firm

Exodus 14:13 "Do not fear! Stand firm and see the salvation of the Lord that he will provide."


Today looks like a day in overload. We will be traveling 4 hours north of Ft Erie to speak in a church this morning. Return, and then on the road south to start the long trek back to Florida. I'm sitting here trying to put all the pieces together to make everything happen on time. I don't know why I think that is my job...


Then I remembered this verse to stand still...quiet myself before the Lord. I will see what God will do. He has walked this way before.


Patrick will be preaching this morning. Pray for the Word to take root into fertile hearts.


Pray for safety on the road both this morning and again this afternoon/evening


Today is Promise's, our grand-daughter's birthday. A whoppin' 4 years old!! Where does the time go!!


God bless you. Praying for you.

No comments: