Monday, November 29, 2010

His Ways

In Isaiah there is a verse "His ways are not our ways, nor His thoughts my thoughts."

In one of our devotional times during our family Thanksgiving, my brother reminded us that it is good to thank God for those things that just don't seem so good to us, actually what we call bad things. But we know that God has more in mind than our comfort. And most times, when we ask "why" to certain incidences we usually don't get an answer. I must believe if we were to receive an answer from God to our question it would be way beyond our comprehension. God is not limited to the present, and that is what we understand the best. He is from eternity past to eternity future. Try to understand that. It is beyond me.

So since He knows the beginning to the end, it seems I should just trust Him, not needing an answer to my "why". I believe what happens to me, has a rippling effect on others that we have no idea. I believe my life effects others. We are not contained in a box. God has greater purposes for my life than just to be "me". My me isn't so good most of the time.

Help me Lord, to walk in your way as you lead me.

God bless you.

No comments: