Thursday, August 30, 2012

Those Things I Know

Our website, www.livingwordhaiti.org is finally up and running! We regret all the inconvenience of the  problems with this. But Patrick worked hard and didn't give up, until he had the problem solved. This is what God wants us to do in our life with Him, Never Give Up. Keep pushing Ahead. I am so thankful for my husband to be so determined!

An update on my sister...she is still in an induced coma-like condition. Yesterday they started to wean her from sedation. The doctor says we may not see any change until Friday or Saturday. So we wait and pray. I need to keep my thoughts on those things I do know and not the things I don't. There is so much about her condition we do not yet know, but God is not confined into those limitations.

I do know that "all things work together for the good," "He will never leave me or forsake me," "In Him I have peace, and in this world we will suffer, " last but not least, "He is my Rock and sure Foundation."

It is of utmost importance that I keep my focus on Jesus. For you see, when I look at all those things around me, I become frustrated, impatient, discouraged...but our focus is on Him and in all these things Nothing will move me (Acts 20:24).

So whatever is on your agenda today, remember God is walking through  the "fire" with you.

God bless you

No comments: