Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Steps

Tonight I (Barb) was allowed to visit Patrick for the first time, my first time seeing him since we left Haiti 9 days ago. I spoke his name, and he opened both eyes for a short second. Rachel and Agape thought it "not fair" since they have been trying to have him do this for many days. :)) What can I say?? I do say Praise the Lord because we know he hears and knows my voice.
He is very sick but remains in a stable condition. Pray he will soon "come back to us".

9 comments:

Kahlua Keeping Koala said...

Barb, the words are "I am his wife."! Praise the Lord

Stanley said...

PTL!!! God is so awesome. You make us cry with joy. We love you all and continue to pray for you. The Lord wakes us up in the night sometimes to pray.

CindyRae53 said...

That is wonderful news<3

Anonymous said...

That is great news! Praying for both you and Patricks' full recovery.

Tami Higgins

jennt said...

I am so happy for the progress. Will keep praying for you all :)

Unknown said...

Praise God for each little baby step! We are praying for you all! With much love! : )

Unknown said...

Oh Barb, my heart cries for you when I try to grasp the reality of all that has transpired in your life the past couple weeks but it rejoices that your work here and in Haiti is not finished. While I'm sure you are much more comfortable being the servant, this is your season to be served. So be a good patient and listen to your kids. :) Anita Miller

Stephanie L said...

What encouraging news! I am praying for you often and am praising God for all that He is doing.

Unknown said...

I am finally in - it took Barb on the phone walking me through to get it to work. Thank you double 0! Praise God this has been a good day for Patrick! God is good. I am believing God for miracles for both of you and look forward to you sitting at my table once again for supper. Love & Prayers, Alicia from Indiana